What is Graphic Designing?
Graphic Designing is the process in which texts, images, colours and artworks are used to create a final layout. These designs are used to do visual communication, it can also be called as communication design.
Graphic Designs are used to create brand identity, this normally contains a logo designed to enhance the brand image by using appropriate colours, image and text content which is relevant. Other uses of graphic designs are to create print or digital advertisements for newspapers, magazines, books, posters, website design, brand symbols and product packaging.
Career as a Graphic Designer involves a starting salary of Rs 231,745 per year.
In one of our previous articles we mentioned Graphic Designing as one of the Top Courses To Do In 2016.
Here are some of the Top Applied Arts Institutes in India you can opt for.
- National Institute of Design(NID)
- Symbiosis Institute Of Design, Pune
- Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore
- Sir J.J. Institute Of Applied Arts, Mumbai
- National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT)
- MIT Institute Of Design, Pune
- Kala Bhavan, Shantiniketan
- L.S. Raheja School Of Arts, Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts, Pune
- Faculty Of Fine Arts, MSU Baroda
- Pearl Academy
And Some Well Known Coaching Institutes
Find some more Graphic Designing Training Institutes on www.hunarr.co.in and get certified to become a Professional.
Our Top Articles
Reach out to us if you need information about the classroom training or career guidance from our Career Counselors OR if you wish to Subscribe to our Blog.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Contact Number” type=”text” required=”1″ /][/contact-form]
For more articles like this, like our FACEBOOK PAGE