What is Graphic Designing?
Graphic Designing is the process in which texts, images, colours and artworks are used to create a final layout. These designs are used to create visual communication and can also be called communication design. Graphic Designs are used to create brand identity, this normally contains a logo designed to enhance the brand image by using appropriate colours, image, and relevant text content. Other uses of graphic designs are to create print or digital advertisements for newspapers, magazines, books, posters, website design, brand symbols, and product packaging.
Here are some of the Top Institutes in India you can opt for.
- National Institute of Design(NID)
- Symbiosis Institute Of Design, Pune
- Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore
- Sir J.J. Institute Of Applied Arts, Mumbai
- Rachana Sansad, Mumbai
- National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT)
- Design Institute of India(DII), Indore
- MIT Institute Of Design, Pune
- Kala Bhavan, Shantiniketan
- L.S. Raheja School Of Arts, Mumbai
- Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalay, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts, Pune
- Faculty Of Fine Arts, MSU Baroda
- Pearl Academy
Find some more Graphic Designing Training Institutes on www.hunarr.co.in and get certified to become a Professional.